• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question RV SEAT COVERS

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I have to buy new seat covers for the cockpit this year myself.....I have a set of "truck" seat covers that have lasted but it's time for them to go. I will be looking at sheep skin seat covers. I have not done any research as of yet but remember reading in the past they are the best and comfy too! I asked, at the time, if they were hot in the summer months - absolutely not - were the responses. Perhaps someone here can make a recommendation?

g

Our seats are in good shape - I've been thinking about covers to make them last longer.

I have to buy new seat covers for the cockpit this year myself.....I have a set of "truck" seat covers that have lasted but it's time for them to go. I will be looking at sheep skin seat covers. I have not done any research as of yet but remember reading in the past they are the best and comfy too! I asked, at the time, if they were hot in the summer months - absolutely not - were the responses. Perhaps someone here can make a recommendation?

g
We have one sheepskin seat cover - cool in summer (in Florida!) and warm in winter! Highly recommend!

It's the common color "Pearl" as pictured on the web site. I can't remember what I paid, it looks like they are $300 new. I'll give it to you for half that and you pay the shipping. PM me if you want it and we can coordinate. I have a 2017 Ventana with the Flexsteel captains chair.

Latest resources

Back