• Commercial/Vendors welcome

RV Security

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Redbaron: I would be interested in knowing more about that camera system. Did you install it? If so, how difficult was it to install. Are the cameras self poered? Are the wireless? It sounds like it needs constant Wi-Fi for remote viewing, but recording is good. Can you share more details?

I use a logicircle camera recording 24 hrs to the cloud. Not a deterrent,but at least a record to be had if something goes wrong.

is this confirmed true that all newmar bottom door locks are keyed the same? I’d never heard. Seems unthinkable.

The cameras are the ones newmar installed with the omni360. I ordered a dvr that hooked into the cameras, between the camera and the omnivue controller. The cameras are powered with the dash radio, and I have put a timer delay that is triggered with the ignition to kill power to all. I also have a toggle switch to kill power.

The DVR was around $1200, and I installed it myself.

2019 DSDP 4369 * Active Air * NHSO

is this confirmed true that all newmar bottom door locks are keyed the same? I’d never heard. Seems unthinkable.
[/QUOTE]

This is true of RV's in general. The dealer s have a master key that opens all of the handle locks. Only the deadbolt is unique to each unit.

Latest resources

Back