• Commercial/Vendors welcome

FYI RVF Referral Contest Questions

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Something is wrong with the trophy icon. It says I have 1 referral but when I click my name, it says 4.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220425-222412_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220425-222412_Chrome.jpg
    480.6 KB · Views: 4
What you are seeing are referrals, yes, but not referrals that have "yet" met the min contest requirements (participation). The referral system does track referrals overall not related to any contest. A contest can be created which can put criteria on referrals such as date range, post requirements, etc. You have 5 referrals (as of this writing) with only one that has "participated" hence not meeting the contest requirements yet other than the one.

What you are seeing are referrals, yes, but not referrals that have "yet" met the min contest requirements (participation). The referral system does track referrals overall not related to any contest. A contest can be created which can put criteria on referrals such as date range, post requirements, etc. You have 5 referrals (as of this writing) with only one that has "participated" hence not meeting the contest requirements yet other than the one.
ok---that is good to know. Pretty advanced :)

Latest resources

Back