• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Scary rv encounters

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
This ”RV” was parked behind us last night. As they were leaving this morning, I was able to get a picture of their tow vehicle. I’m guessing they were here in the KOA section of Polson because they didn’t meet one of the requirements of the Resort section.View attachment 8076View attachment 8077
A rat camper pulling a rat rod. Guess that’s as cool an rver as you can get?

Polson KOA? I’m having a hard time identifying just where at Polson these photos might have been taken.

TJ
We are on Site 14…far NW corner of KOA.

Polson KOA? I’m having a hard time identifying just where at Polson these photos might have been taken.

TJ
Irvine flats road in Polson.

This ”RV” was parked behind us last night. As they were leaving this morning, I was able to get a picture of their tow vehicle. I’m guessing they were here in the KOA section of Polson because they didn’t meet one of the requirements of the Resort section.View attachment 8076View attachment 8077
I'm diggin' it!!!

Living their passion! May not be my style, but I dig the mechanical aptitude and skill needed to execute. I bet they gather a crowd where ever they camp.

We thought this was awesome ..... Vintage camping. I wonder if Polson would let them in?

View attachment 8135View attachment 8136
Now, that’s “camping!” Beautiful Modal A Ford too. I love to see these classic vehicles still being used. From one “classic” to another, “well done, folks—well done!”

TJ

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back