Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
With the current sellers market I'm seeing about every RV on the street it seems getting listed for sale. I wonder how many will regret selling their RV's. I bring this up as I'm going through this right now having sold my boat two years ago. Already been online looking but NO, there is and was a reason I sold the boat, I'm not getting another one anytime soon. I may be listing my coach this winter for sale, and may find myself right in that sellers remorse or actually REGRET situation.

So fess up...how many of you have or had sellers remorse from selling your RV? Words for the wise??

I don't have any regrets as I was headed to joint replacement surgery and I knew I would not be able to use it for a long while and letting it sit is never good. BUT, finding a new used coach has been incredibly challenging and perhaps I will find one eventually.

In your case @Neal, your coach is dialed in to your specific requirements and do you want to go through that all over again? I hear you cannot even get active air added right now as an example.

In our case we are only selling so we can upgrade to a different coach. We are very happy with what we have and as @sheridany said "it's all modified and dialed in". However, I like the modifications and dialing in part so look forward to doing that on the new one. However if the selling/buying numbers are not what we need them to be ... we are perfectly happy keeping what we have.

FLSteve

In my opinion, this price displacement is due to some fundamental market actions causing high demand with low supply. Consequently high prices. Once the demand side catches up and frenetic buying slows, prices will normalize. As newbies find out that camping is not all easy peezie, the supply of PreOwned low mileage RVs will come roaring back with an accompanied price reset.

In my opinion, this price displacement is due to some fundamental market actions causing high demand with low supply. Consequently high prices. Once the demand side catches up and frenetic buying slows, prices will normalize. As newbies find out that camping is not all easy peezie, the supply of PreOwned low mileage RVs will come roaring back with an accompanied price reset.
These things are a lot of fun, but many newbies don’t realize, they are part-time jobs. Also, proper preventative maintenance can be a lot more than that for which some prepared.

Like @FLSteve said, fixing and modifying the coach is half the fun for me.

I have already signed for a new coach, and have mine listed for sale. This is about 3 years early for me, so I am not 100% comfortable with my decision. The market being what it is determined the timing of my decision.

I know that 2022s will be on the lots in 23 and heavily discounted. This doesn't affect me as I would never buy a coach that I didn't spec to my exact desires.

I also know that the entire luxury line is getting a new look in 23. I hadn't realized that the MA thru Ka look so similar, that the only exterior difference is the graphic design, logo, and push button doors for KA. Otherwise they are all the exact same. How that changes in 23 is unknown, but a risk I am willing to take. Might have a 22 LA for sale this time next year:)

Not for sale but I do keep getting emails from dealers that low balled me with book values when I was selling in January. Wife and I were saying if they wanted to make us completely whole, minus our operating costs for the year and a half we’ve been at it, we’d probably sell just because that would be an unbelievable occurrence. I doubt once these dealers hear my magic number they will still want it :ROFLMAO:

I also know that the entire luxury line is getting a new look in 23. I hadn't realized that the MA thru Ka look so similar, that the only exterior difference is the graphic design, logo, and push button doors for KA. Otherwise they are all the exact same. How that changes in 23 is unknown, but a risk I am willing to take. Might have a 22 LA for sale this time next year:)
Nooooooooooo. Truly? Sigh. Ignorance is bliss, dontcha know. ?

Maybe you can just buy a new front and rear cap and lights. That’s all they ever change on the outside anyway

I was kinda serious guys. Like, that would probably work

Latest resources

Back