• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Sellers Remorse?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I also know that the entire luxury line is getting a new look in 23.
Anybody know when the Mountain Aire line had it's last life cycle change?

FLSteve

Not to derail the thread, but I have been looking for new daycab semi-tractors with certain safety specs and Freightliner told me today if I put the order in today I would not get them for a year. Anyone want to sell their chassis? ?

Anybody know when the Mountain Aire line had it's last life cycle change?

FLSteve
It appears to have been 2020.

London aire was 2017
Essex 2016
King aire 2021

LA may be delayed until 24, since Essex was due for 23. What's odd is the ka appears to be using the same headlight in 21 as the rest if luxury so ka was actually last to join the lineup.

I may be listing my coach this winter for sale, and may find myself right in that sellers remorse or actually REGRET situation.
@Neal ... is this a slight hint that a new coach might be coming soon?

FLSteve

I sold my boat several years back. No regrets as I was becoming a little wobbly on it. Then my wife wanted a trailer. We bought a small one but that didn't last long. We decided to upgrade to a bigger one and took a hit on the trade but we never looked back. We both have fallen in love with camping.

I truly loved my Newmar, however there is no sellers remorse. The 44' fiver has a little more livability than the coach did, went from 6.5 mpg to over 9 mpg, plus annual service dropped from $700 to $1,100 a year to under $130 a year. Also the added bonus for me is I get to drive a real truck every day instead of a chick-mobile (F350 dually vs little white SUV). Cindy would argue that point but she is slowly getting used to it.

Latest resources

Back