RV Model
Accolade 32U
Chassis
F550
Engine
Diesel
Fulltimer
No
We recently (mostly my wife) started looking at moving to a larger property where ideally we could erect a large metal building (barndiminium), and also have a horse. Well as much as I have enjoyed our Entegra accolade xt32u the large loan we have on it has put a damper on her moving plans.
Has anyone had any luck selling a one year old RV with under 10,000 miles? Are there buyers out there that are willing to buy a slightly used Rv for 25k less than new? Or do they just go to the dealer and buy new? Should I list it on RV trader? Any other suggestions? Not done RVing but will go back to towable.
2ECF4C40-AF75-4D82-8F48-1E303DB4D017.jpeg

Good morning,
Yes there are buyers for slightly used nice units. There is enough saving there to attract buyers.
If they need a hand with financing, that's where we come in.
Let me know how we can help.
Thank you,
Ken

When I was looking to purchase a used RV, I mostly relied on RV Trader. I did hit some of the other sites, but for me RV Trader had the best selection. Also, when I was looking, this time of year had the lowest prices from a buyer's perspective so that may drag down your price just a bit. Prices seemed to start going back up in April but not sure if people priced higher or the lower priced ones all sold so just the higher prices ones we left.

Also RVT.com. Never hurts to list and see what results you get.

lol I don’t think that’s what they meant 🤣
Probably not but that figure would depend on the deal they got when they bought it. If they paid MSRP or close to it, the chances of only losing $25k would be remote. Hopefully they got a deal on it but I see a lot of used coaches priced at or above 70% of MSRP which either makes the asking price more than they paid or they paid too much. Also a loan complicates things a bit. I do like the way Entegra builds those units though with increased ground clearance and a good (useful) front bumper. I’ve been tempted to move in that direction.

Question, does the Parking Brake in a RV with air brakes, brake all 4wheels? Or just a driveshaft or drive wheels?
On our previous Gas RV only the drive wheels were braked with the parking brake. Front wheels were free to spin.
And more importantly if the rears were raised off the ground, the parking brake was ineffective.

I’ve seen RVs with rear tires raised off the ground when on leveling jacks.

Question, does the Parking Brake in a RV with air brakes, brake all 4wheels? Or just a driveshaft or drive wheels?
On our previous Gas RV only the drive wheels were braked with the parking brake. Front wheels were free to spin.
And more importantly if the rears were raised off the ground, the parking brake was ineffective.

I’ve seen RVs with rear tires raised off the ground when on leveling jacks.
With air brakes its just the rear wheels. A lot of gassers have drive-line brakes, also just affecting the rear wheels. I’ve never seen anything with a parking brake on the front wheels. And yes, raising the rears is asking for trouble.

Latest resources

Back