Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

fyrfyter

RVF Newbee
Looking for a travel trailer with a full size bunk in the rear and a sofa. Is there a model less than 32'? Everything I'm finding is ion this range. I need a 1/2 tow-able in the mountains model with these features. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

hey we are in the market for a similar rig but are overwhelmed by all the choices. Have you narrowed your search by brand? fit and finish? what rigs are on your short list

I am looking for a similar thing. Not too heavy, not super long, preferably “all weather,” just me and 80 lb Lab. Don’t care much about cooking (micro and fridge and two burners is fine), storage and a bed and not sure I care if the bath is a “wet” bath long as I can stand up in it (5”11”).

I would buy gently used, too. Looking at Airstream Basecamp, Airstream Bambi, Lance 2295, so far. Brand new to all this and having trouble finding things that are not on the other side of the country or hard to go see in person. Many ads I get interested in say they are for sale and I go click and it’s been snapped up (“sale pending”) or sold. Also having some difficulty understanding what I “need” to safely and efficiently tow. 2002 Escalade says it tows 7400-8000 lbs but I’d like to keep it considerably lower that that of course; would be traveling to mountains and wintery areas (in my dreams, at least) and hoping to be a full-timer.

Lots to figure out.

I'm in the process of getting a Grand Design Imagine 21DHE
It has a sofa that has a standard queen size murphy bed that pulls down over it. And the way it's designed the murphy can be put away with bedding, and one-handed, so it can easily be used as a sofa during the day and bed at night. The rest of the trailer has a nearly full-size bunk (not twin) as well as the dinette converts to a nearly full size bed.
It's less than 25 feet long.
Here's a link: 2021 Imagine XLS 21BHE

I had a 99 keystone cabana. It was pretty cool]. Hybrid trailer. Pop out tents on both ends. Google one. I bet you like it. Lol

Take Look at the Rockwood mini lite 2509s. Here's a link to them:

My brother in law has a 2006 Prowler 21 foot full size queen bed with bunk above it has a pop out at the couch and the dinette at the front it’s really a very good layout for a trailer this small. Couch folds out to a bed as well. Weight is like 4200 pounds I think

I am looking for a similar thing. Not too heavy, not super long, preferably “all weather,” just me and 80 lb Lab. Don’t care much about cooking (micro and fridge and two burners is fine), storage and a bed and not sure I care if the bath is a “wet” bath long as I can stand up in it (5”11”).

I would buy gently used, too. Looking at Airstream Basecamp, Airstream Bambi, Lance 2295, so far. Brand new to all this and having trouble finding things that are not on the other side of the country or hard to go see in person. Many ads I get interested in say they are for sale and I go click and it’s been snapped up (“sale pending”) or sold. Also having some difficulty understanding what I “need” to safely and efficiently tow. 2002 Escalade says it tows 7400-8000 lbs but I’d like to keep it considerably lower that that of course; would be traveling to mountains and wintery areas (in my dreams, at least) and hoping to be a full-timer.

Lots to figure out.
check out the Sunlite TTs

Latest resources

Back