• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Sleep number replacement bed

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Interesting experience with Sleep Number. The I8 mattress air bag failed on our last trip. Mattress less than 30 days old. Called repeatedly for service only to sit on Hold for hours. Finally got someone after a 45 minute hold after a month of trying.
They refused warranty due to the mattress being installed in a RV?!
This was no secret. When I purchased it I was clear where this would be installed. The Sleep Number installer installed the mattress in the DutchStar and carted away the old mattress. Today I was told this violated warranty.
However, luckily I was within the 100 day return window, so back it goes, less $250 return fee.
Now we have to start the search all over again!! PITA!.
Looking for a showroom for Brooklyn Bedding. None near by....
Have you considered "sleep on latex"? Personally I have not found anything that compares!

Headed to traditional mattress store, UGH! Then maybe a hike to a Brooklyn Bedding outlet, long day trip.
Did I mention that I hate the bedding sales process?!
It will be a process…
And again under the gun to get this done before next trip end of September..

There must be different models of sleep number bed...I had them in last mh and this mh. I hated both beds. Still in process of changing this one out. Thinking Wilderness mattress

we love our SN bed, we travel frequently in higher elevations, so deflating every morning is part of our take off routine, we both enjoy different firmness so its a good thing

Latest resources

Back