Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Del

RVF Newbee
The slide does not go all the way out flush on the left side or the back of the unit. Cannot figure out the problem. Another problem water came in from the roof of the same slide. I think the water came from a clogged AC drainline, went to the slide roof and ran in through the slide ceiling fixtures. I need 2 new light fixtures but have to figure out how to rewire them. Fun and games!!!

As a rule, I try to "level" our trailer such that the rear is a wee bit lower than the front and the side with the slide (driver side) is a bit lower than the opposite side. This allows any AC condensation to run to the rear and to the driver's side, and away from the slide entrance, Likewise for any rain.
AS to why yours won't go out, I check for any obstacles either on top of the slide or under the slide. Once I found ours would not go out all the way and discovered a plastic bottle had gotten underneath from the inside. Seems there is about a 2" gap between the interior slide skirt and the floor. Might check there.

Latest resources

Back