Ford
Engine
V10
TOW/TOAD
Not yet
Fulltimer
No
Having trouble with my slide outs
Wo t open or close “ initially”. I have not determined what is the cause because after I rotate the power switch or start the Rv and drive forward or reverse it starts working again. Makes no sense to me
Anyone have a comment or suggestion ??

Can you give us more information, year, make, model of the rig. Do you know the type slide you have?

2015 coachman leprechaun 32bh with driver and pass side slide outs.
Plugged into a 30amp outlet

The slides will work on 12 volt. Check the battery switch, it should be on.
Check battery volts.
If all is good, the converter needs to be looked at. Check the fuse first.

In some coaches, the slide outs will not work with the engine running! Check it out.
If not the issue, then do what John suggested in the above post!
Good Luck!

Thanks. So stupid question when your plugged into 30amp outlet do you leave the battery switch in the on position?

Yes.

Thanks. So stupid question when your plugged into 30amp outlet do you leave the battery switch in the on position?
In the 4 years I've owned my coach, I've never turned off the battery switch, nor the Inverter. Fortunately, never had any issues. 30 amp requires attention to "energy management"! 50 amp provides total electrical operation and demand. On Generator, never any issues. Boondocking requires, "smart energy usage & management"!
I keep my coach on 50 amp in the garage, but have left it hooked up to a 20amp extension cord, on a 20 amp circuit; just to keep refrigerator running and batteries charged!
Hope this helps,

Allan

Our coach is plugged in all the time we are home. Forgot one time (unfortunately age related) and turned it off, found the batteries dead, recharged them and never forgot again only because I now have a checklist for all thing necessary.

Having trouble with my slide outs
Wo t open or close “ initially”. I have not determined what is the cause because after I rotate the power switch or start the Rv and drive forward or reverse it starts working again. Makes no sense to me
Anyone have a comment or suggestion ??
Schwintek slides? Good luck with those if so.

Latest resources

Back