Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
Would you prefer a smaller TV in the bedroom if it gave you more closet space? In my VTDP 4037 the TV is centered in between two closet cabinets for hanging clothes. I have no idea how two people live in one of these coaches as I take up all the space just fine on my own :oops:. As I was stuffing a winter coat in one I was thinking does the TV need to be this size? If it was a little smaller the closets could be wider.

Who would want to compromise the TV for more storage space? Now if they had a TV that folded down from the ceiling and went in front of wall to wall closets that would solve the issue altogether.

We would give up the bedroom TV altogether, but in our coach there is an escape window behind it. You couldn't put cabinets or a closet there.

TJ

We are TV addicts so giving up the TV would be a no go, especially since sometimes DW and I don't agree on what to watch. As far as space in our 4037, I get the wardrobe on the right, DW gets wardrobe on the left. The big wardrobe in the back gets my suit (dark gray … funeral or wedding), a couple of dresses and coats. We don't plan on too much real winter, but the winter cloths go under the bed in two bins (his and hers). Currently they have summer clothes and long sleeve cloth are out. My wardrobe currently has about 20 short sleeve/tee shirts, 5 long sleeve, 4 pants and fall coat. Oh and since these are so deep, my packable winter coat is 'packed' in the back, with some shoes under the cloths.
Oh, sorry about running at the mouth, to answer the question:
Flat down from the roof would be great, but since DW uses the vanity we would probably opt of a bigger window or maybe something like what is over the bed.

Neal I see where your going with this idea, put feel that a few inches of tv wouldn’t net enough space to really make much of a difference. If you went with a tv that is 6 inches smaller in model 26 inch vs 32 inch is probably only 3 inches narrower then what you have now.

Closest space was biggest reason we upgraded to 4369. If we hadn’t been full time we could have managed in the DS 4018. BTW bedroom TV is bigger in 4369 (42” Samsung)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back