Chassis
Freighliner XCR
Engine
Cummins L9
TOW/TOAD
GMC Canyon Denali
Fulltimer
No
I'd like to hear from anyone with experience with either the Solis Lite or Solis 5G hotspots.

They have data plans that are pay as you go and by the gig. Any inputs on the plans is appreciated too.

Thanks.

There's less expensive options from the majors as well as 3rd party resellers using the same carriers

There's less expensive options from the majors as well as 3rd party resellers using the same carriers
Solis uses e-sim technology and searches and locks onto the strongest signal available from all three majors automatically. You can also go into the app and select one of the three manually.

I like that the plans are per gig and never expire. That more closely matches our travel patterns.

The only other I've found using this technology is TravelFi. Their plans are month to month so if we only travel for one week out of the month, it ends up being more expensive since I don't need this at home.

There’s nothing magic about using an esim, I have it on my phone. For $25/month, all in, I tether my Visible (Verizon) phone to a router for unthrottled, unlimited data. We stream about 125 to 150 gig a month.

Latest resources

Back