Welcome to RVForums.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Wifi Ranger Connecting

Welcome to our community

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

davidndeb

RVF Supporter
Joined
Aug 1, 2025
Messages
36
Location
Natchitoches, LA
RV Year
2023
RV Make
Fleetwood
RV Model
Frontier 36SS
RV Length
38'4"
Chassis
Freightliner Freedom
Engine
6.7 cummins 340HP
TOW/TOAD
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
Fulltimer
No
Is there still a wife ranger rep on the forum?
I have a 23 fleetwood frontier with wifi ranger, Spruce. At REV service in April a tech signed me onto the wifi at REV to show me how to do it. But, I had bigger issues going on and couldn't really follow. And I only had a Amazon fire to do it with. The text was so tiny.
So now I have a laptop and a 10"android tablet on board. But cant figure out how to do it. I have written manual and have watch videos but no luck.
Once I get this figured out will it be this complicated to connect the ranger to campground wifi every time I change locations, or is there a simpler way after initial setup ?
 

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back
Top Bottom