Newmar
RV Model
London Aire 4551
RV Length
Chassis
Spartan
TOW/TOAD
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Starlink just announced that you can order today, no waitlist.

This RV account allows you to pause and unpause service as needed.

Immediately available - travel with Starlink, pause service as needed

If you are receiving this email, you are currently on the waitlist for Starlink in your area. We are launching additional satellites as quickly as we can to expand network capacity in your region, and will fulfill your order as soon as possible.

In the meantime, we are now offering Starlink for RVs at any destination where Starlink provides active coverage. Currently there is no waitlist - all orders will be shipped shortly after the order is placed, including to "Waitlist" areas on the Starlink Availability Map. You can pause and un-pause service at any time.

Users can expect high speed, low latency internet in areas marked "Available", and notably slower speeds during events with many collocated users, or during hours of peak usage in areas marked as "Waitlist”, where residential users are prioritized. Prioritizing residential makes it possible to offer Starlink for RVs immediately with minimal impact to the most loaded portions of the network.

You can order Starlink for RVs directly from www.starlink.com/rv or by selecting the "+" button under "Your Starlinks" on your account page. To learn more about Starlink for RVs, please read our FAQ page.

Thank you for being a supporter of Starlink!

The Starlink team

Space Exploration Technologies Corp | 1 Rocket Road, Hawthorne, CA 90250
Questions? See Starlink FAQs

I got that too. From what I understand, the only difference is you are the first to get your speed cut back when the network is busy. Was thinking of getting one for personal use, just to check it out.

I ordered one. I was on their residential wait list, but I'll do the RV one to use to backup my Verizon/ATT sims. I like they let you start/stop at will (with one month increments). I figure the vast majority of time my sims will be better, but for those areas with limited cell reception, it's a nice alternative.

While I'm not a fan of the fees and think cellular will serve me fine I am heading out west to some remote destinations so I'm going to give it a try as well. I just ordered. Interesting when I was signed in under my prior account (residential) it would NOT let me order for the RV as it says there is no service in my area. I had to sign out to place an order and use a different email address. So $700 plunked down and we'll see how it goes. I like the option as well that I can start/stop this and have it available to at least explore. I want to boondock more in the future therefore more remote destinations so this could come in handy as it seems Starlink is focused for the western half of the US right now.

I just ordered. Interesting when I was signed in under my prior account (residential) it would NOT let me order for the RV as it says there is no service in my area. I had to sign out to place an order and use a different email address.
I had tried to order last night but got the same messages. Just went back and ordered under a different email and the order went through. So hopefully in a couple of weeks, I'll have another option to Viasat.

Mine shipped. A little buyers remorse as this is something I don't need but I guess we're gonna see.

I now have all the pieces I need to set up the Starlink satellite system (I think). Tripod, DISHY, modem, & Ethernet adapter. The intent is to incorporate Starlink into the LAN on my RV. As soon as I finish up, I'll be out with the Starlink app to find a suitable location on the campsite to set up the tripod.
I'm excited!

Latest resources

Back