Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
This thread is to document your ideas for Newmar to read. This is not a complaint thread but a constructive idea thread if you come up with ideas to improve or innovate. Newmar seems to have responded to my thread posted on IRV2 of this nature, let's continue it here.

EDIT: A new system is in place and the Newmar Suggestions is now a dedicated forum using the new voting system by this forum'ware. Please create a NEW THREAD for each suggestion. Do not reply to an existing post with your suggestion.

Many posts/suggestions have no been moved to their own threads so some of the dialog below will be confusing

Last edited:
Minor change, make the spice drawer (Skinny draw at the right had of my sink, with oasis vent below it) 1" taller so McCormick Spice could stand up...

Make the under-bed area of the New Aire just a little taller...I can’t store even one of the extra chairs there...
Whoa! Where does Newmar expect you store them then? In the basement to get all scuffed up?

Right now, they’re both in the closet. I was able to get the two table leaves under the bed. I need to come up with some way to hang them in the closet So they’re not taking up so much space.

Right now, they’re both in the closet. I was able to get the two table leaves under the bed. I need to come up with some way to hang them in the closet So they’re not taking up so much space.
I would remove those false bottoms under the bed and see how much room there is under there. It might be as simple as just lowering the cleats that support the false bottom and adding a little more carpet on the sides.

- Add a second HVAC controller in the cabinet above the bed so DW doesn’t make me get up to go adjust the temperature

That is so yesterday! WiFi T-STATS! Alexa Enabled

That is so yesterday! WiFi T-STATS! Alexa Enabled
No Alexa, Siri, Cortana or any such things in my house now or hopefully ever. I don't even like the idea of the smart TV. I want 100% privacy!

I'm closing this thread as I created a new forum for Newmar Suggestions. Please post a new thread for each new suggestion and do not reply to another persons suggestion with a new suggestion. Each suggestion should be its own thread using the new forum suggestion system to allow voting up/down, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back