Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Wizegize

RVF Newbee
So the wife and i are big campers and our two kids love it as well. we started with an old beet up camper with drafts from every corner and now we have a pull behind 2014 outback that we love. We believe we are ready for an upgrade and we want to go big . We have been looking at super c diesel. We want a true super c on an actual truck chassis. We have been looking at a few rigs and are leaning towards the Gulf Stream supernova and the dynamax grand sport. We want an older unit so that we can get the options that we like in the price range that suits us. The jayco seneca are nice too but we would love to land the Gulf Stream or the dynamax. We have done all the pros and cons and have gone back and forth with the class a diesel pushers and we have decided on the super c for a lot of reason that’s im sure everyone knows already. I guess my question would be does anyone have any input on the for mentioned units? We are looking for units between 2008-2012. Thanks in advance.

No experience with Super Cs but did want to welcome you to RVF. Glad to have you here. From the Super C coaches I've seen, they offer a lot. Hope you find just what you're looking for.

TJ

Welcome. I don't have a Super C. However I did previously own a Forester (gas). I have looked at Dynamax and often dreamed of owning a DX3. One thing that impressed me was how active Brian Clemmens was on the Forest River forums when he headed the Dynamax division, and how well I was treated at the factory when I had serious issues with my Forester. Mr. Clemmens was head of Forester customer service at that time. I believe he now has input through out FR divisions. He has always listened to customers on the forum, addressed their issues and even looked into engineering changes based on customer input on the forums. Good luck in your choice.

Latest resources

Back