• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Super C Owners Forum

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I'm so glad to find this forum as I'm about to take delivery of a 2024 Accolade XT32U trading up from a 2022 View 24D.
I hope to learn about Super C's and be more self sufficient in the future as the 24D was not the best experience with it spending more time in the shop than being used.
Congrats on the new coach (soon!). I have been shopping 4x4 Super C's across all available models and we landed on this same coach as our preference. We do mostly off-grid camping, off-roading in the SoCal deserts, so important to NOT get a "pavement princess"!

Unfortunately, I had to drop this unit from my preferred list when I found out that the Shower and Bathroom sink drain to the relatively small 30gal Black tank. Only the kitchen sink goes to gray. Because we are mostly off-grid, that was a show-stopper for us. Very disappointed with their design decisions as I was ready to buy. This info was provided to me direct from the customer support HQ team.

As long as you have easy or frequent access to RV Hookup/dumps I am sure this coach will be great!

Now I'm lusting after a more expensive coach that ticks all boxes except it is on RAM 5500 (with Liquid Springs) and I hear rumor they may be considering the Ford F600 or F650 chassis which would give more CCC and towing. It also runs on "super single" rear wheels rather than dually's.

Enjoy your Accolade!

Latest resources

Back