Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
It's cold out there!

219 sqin

Yes, I have found the area (219 sq in) but was hoping to get the actual dimensions. Doing the math, it looks like it would be close to 13" x 17" and that would be too small for the pizza oven accessory we just bought. The RecTeq RT-340 is a bit larger, with 340 sq in. It looks to be about 15.5" x 22." That is still slightly smaller than the pizza oven, but might work; not sure.

TJ

If getting for home then you'll want the Daniel Boone. If for the RV then you're more driven as to what will fit in your basement/slideout and the weight I presume. Maybe a small pizza but I personally use the GE Advantium for pizza's in the coach unless ordered. If you have an outdoor oven at Polson then maybe you could use that for pizza making. I never considered a pizza in the small pellet grill but I have the GMG pizza oven for my Daniel Boone at home.

If getting for home then you'll want the Daniel Boone. If for the RV then you're more driven as to what will fit in your basement/slideout and the weight I presume. Maybe a small pizza but I personally use the GE Advantium for pizza's in the coach unless ordered. If you have an outdoor oven at Polson then maybe you could use that for pizza making. I never considered a pizza in the small pellet grill but I have the GMG pizza oven for my Daniel Boone at home.
That's been a sticking point; whether to go with a small one that we could take in the coach or a bigger one just for the sticks-and-bricks. Going bigger, it would be between the Daniel Boone and the RecTec RT-590 (which is my favored choice for a larger grill). Choices, choices, choices!

TJ

If you need ANYTHING regarding portable grills, contact my great friend @Ericrowley18 at thebbqhq.com

They’ve got all this stuff and more. Plus they can make customs GrillGates for just about every grill.

If you need ANYTHING regarding portable grills, contact my great friend @Ericrowley18 at thebbqhq.com

They’ve got all this stuff and more. Plus they can make customs GrillGates for just about every grill.
Thanks, @CaptainGizmo, but RecTeq grills are only sold factory direct. They don't have dealers. I am familiar with your friend's website and he has some great stuff...but not the grill I am primarily interested in.

TJ

Sounds good TJ. Look him up if you need everything else from accessories to rubs and spices to premium meats!

Man, I hope you are exercising with all that sitting at the computer and large plates of food! :cool:

Man, I hope you are exercising with all that sitting at the computer and large plates of food! :cool:
What are you saying? You don't think I'm thexy?

x-men origins wolverine GIF

Latest resources

Back