• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Thanks TJ & Lady Di

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Slight glitch in our plans! Amazon sent us a BBQ rotisserie instead of the pizza oven. Go figure! Someone slapped the shipping label on the wrong box!

The rotisserie is already on the way back to Amazon and and the desired pizza oven is said to be on the way to us. In thinking about it, however, I'm wondering if this was a conspiracy to keep us from making real pizza sans pineapple? Anyone have an idea who might want to set us up that way? Someone with close connections to Amazon, perhaps? :rolleyes:

TJ

innocent angel GIF by Tinashe

Sounds good to me! But the wifey wouldn't touch a mushroom if she had to. I usually get 1/2 mushroom and 1/2 black olives plus what ever else we want that day.

Slight glitch in our plans! Amazon sent us a BBQ rotisserie instead of the pizza oven. Go figure! Someone slapped the shipping label on the wrong box!

The rotisserie is already on the way back to Amazon and and the desired pizza oven is said to be on the way to us. In thinking about it, however, I'm wondering if this was a conspiracy to keep us from making real pizza sans pineapple? Anyone have an idea who might want to set us up that way? Someone with close connections to Amazon, perhaps? :rolleyes:

TJ
I ordered something recently and got a bird feeder instead. Rare but happens.

I ordered something recently and got a bird feeder instead. Rare but happens.
Well, I guess you are off the hook; the pizza oven showed up today. Now, we can get started making pizzas...with meat and vegetables but no fruit. :rolleyes:

This is the first time I have ever received something totally different from what I ordered. The interesting part is that when I ordered it, it wasn't a Prime product and they quoted an approximate two-week delivery time frame. It arrived on the 12th day, so pretty close. The replacement (actually, the correct product) arrived three days after I lcalled to et them know they had sent the wrong thing. Go figure!

TJ

Awaiting test results...

Let's see. We have vitamin A, B, C, D, E, and K. The next one must be vitamin P. Yeah, that's it. P must stand for Pizza!!:unsure:

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back