Thanks TJ & Lady Di

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Drooling here, and it’s only 6:40 a.m.

Ya see, I think this thread shows we can have our differences and still be a happy family. We can all eat the pizza we like and still be at the same dinner table. And we need more pizza in our diet. Right? ?

I'm sitting here at the Tucson KOA and all of the sudden this shows up. And it's my absolute favorite from Papajohns: 3 cheese blend, mushroom, and yep, PINEAPPLE! Sooooo good! I know it had to be them! Only they are so kind and thoughtful to feed me while traveling. :)

View attachment 4935
Wow, that looks GREAT! I picked a hell of a day to go on a diet. :-(

We can all agree and sit at the table to eat pizza...so long as you don’t MAKE me eat ones with Pineapple on them! ?

If you haven’t, go out an try Serial Grillers. Not a bad little joint with burgers, sammiches, Phillies, craft beers, etc. no pineapple though.

Tucson killed my diet, it's not possible. There's so much good eating. Mi Dinito for amazing mexican (historic restaurant) and then El Corral last night for the most amazing prime rib. Now I'm just waiting for my water to break. I have to deliver soon! Women have it easy, I've been carrying this child for years!

Actually, we can all sit at the same table and even eat pizza with pineapple on it when the true spirit of fellowship descends upon us!

TJ
Maybe eating pizza with pineapple on it can help make America great again! If it will, I’m in!!

Order papjohns 3 cheese blend with pineapple and mushroom. Thank me later. It’s sooooooo good!!

Latest resources

Back