• Commercial/Vendors welcome

The Dog Did It

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
One of these days you all will learn how to 3D print credit cards. I'm not giving away all of my secrets!! :) Now if I can just find that gold filament!

That is a great idea. I am also going to that with @Chuggs design.

Make sure to print the other design as well. Both are posted on Thingiverse. Since dogs don't have opposable thumbs...the snap on model is my go to... The padlock version is better for when the coach is stored, or you have youngsters that could quickly remove the snap on version.

Make sure to print the other design as well. Both are posted on Thingiverse. Since dogs don't have opposable thumbs...the snap on model is my go to... The padlock version is better for when the coach is stored, or you have youngsters that could quickly remove the snap on version.
@Chuggs ...I'm impressed! You must have a lot of time on your hands or be a professional product designer (maybe both). What a creative design. Unfortunately, when I tried to install it, I discovered the clearance between the back of my knob and the dash is 3/4". I had also printed the @MichaelMdG design...it is also too big. I'll design a simple one like Michael's and print it. Thanks for the ideas though...more things to consider when designing something.

@Chuggs. realized I can probably make your design work by scaling the Z axis in the slicer program by 68%. Is printing now...will let you know.

Did you notice the recess on one side of the lock that fits over the nut securing the brake plunger? The @Chuggs design fits perfectly on our MADP when the recess is positioned to the rear.

TJ

Latest resources

Back