Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Rustycoach

RVF Regular
Does anyone here have the theater seating and two chair dinette arrangement in your Dutch Star 4081? The unit we are about to buy has the two manual recliners and they seem light and wonky to recline. We like the electric theater seating and will have to have that swapped out. We did not actually sit in a theater seat though and see it operate. Does the back recline as well as the foot rest raise? That may be a factor in the decision to make the swap.
Thanks

Not the same model as yours, but the back reclines as you would expect. I find it comfortable enough to lure me asleep whether I want to or not.
7F71E7CC-B34E-44B5-9856-371DEEE46910.jpeg

We have a 4327 and are heading to Lambright on Friday 10-28-22 to replace our recliners with a theater sofa. I will post a picture when it is done. We are getting the Lux 78" (or Luxe) model the center armrest folds up so you can lay on it like a regular sofa and a storage draw and the ends have power recliners.

I realize this is an older post, however I have some feedback that might help others thinking of changing or ordering the theater seating, my 2018 had the individual recliners that I felt were amazingly comfortable, but kind of a pain in the ass to stow for travel and concern over damage to the rubber floor strip not to mention the occasional sliding off the slide floor in transit. My 2023 has the theater seating, it has the benefit of open or close the slide and go and is even comfortable to sit on with the slide in at a rest stop. The theater seating also has a ton of storage and is power opelated. The only negative is there is no head support in the reclined position to watch tv so I have to use a pillow to be comfortable. In conclusion would I order the theater seating over the recliners again ? Yes because of the no hassle setup and traveling.
hope this helps someone
Stuart

Latest resources

Back