Chassis
Freightliner
Engine
Cummins 300Hp
TOW/TOAD
2014 Ford F150
Fulltimer
Yes
I have a 2004 Fleetwood Bounder 38n. My thermostat would freeze up about once a month and I would have take it off and unplug it and plug it back in. I bought a new thermostat and it does the same thing only about every two weeks. Somebody told me it sounded like the controller. Where do I find that.

I have a 2004 Fleetwood Bounder 38n. My thermostat would freeze up about once a month and I would have take it off and unplug it and plug it back in. I bought a new thermostat and it does the same thing only about every two weeks. Somebody told me it sounded like the controller. Where do I find that.
More information would be helpful

The control box is generally in the ac unit. More information. Some are linked by comm lines, some are stand alone. Type of thermostat is needed also.

1685896442340.jpeg
I replaced it with Micro-Air ASY-354-X01 EasyTouch RV 354 Touchscreen Thermostat With Bluetooth it is the only thing I could find to replace it with. A direct replacement was not available.

There is a circuit board in the overhead ac unit. It relays the thermostats requests on to the appropriate place. This is the likely place to look. If it has plugs or jacks going into it, clean them up with electronics cleaner and make sure they connect well. After that the board is suspect.
Same for any plugs on the back of the thermostat.

Thank you I will give that a try.

Latest resources

Back