RVF Expert
RV Year
RV Make
Salem
RV Model
Hemisphere 346RK
RV Length
38'
I am in a campground outside of Casa Grande Az. I walked over to the dumpsters and the clubhouse is close by. On the notice board someone wrote for people to stop stealing the toilet paper. I though maybe they were joking, but, NOPE. there were signs in the bathrooms and the stealing was confirmed by a couple of residents!! I couldn't believe it!! Stealing toilet paper in a campground????????? WOW...........

I am in a campground outside of Casa Grande Az. I walked over to the dumpsters and the clubhouse is close by. On the notice board someone wrote for people to stop stealing the toilet paper. I though maybe they were joking, but, NOPE. there were signs in the bathrooms and the stealing was confirmed by a couple of residents!! I couldn't believe it!! Stealing toilet paper in a campground????????? WOW...........
When in need I guess.....crazy world out there right now.

Somehow, that doesn't surprise me.

We are in a resort (Upriver) in N. Ft. Myers. It is not a dump ($1,200 + per month). They had to start locking up the kitchen in the community room here long before this virus started because people were stealing paper towels and toilet paper.

Just like anywhere in the country, the higher the population numbers the more scumbags you have.

It is written - man's heart is evil continually. Put the pressure on and even the usualy (seemingly) good people show their real colors.

Latest resources

Back