• Commercial/Vendors welcome

This looks interesting . . .

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I couldn't agree more! Fish tacos is an adnominally, something that was cooked up amongst a group of crazy people, and most likely when alcohol was involved.

But pineapple on pizza, well that's an exquisite way to show people that you have an experimental approach to fine foods. A love for delicacies that can't be found at a bowling alley or fast food joint.

But in retrospect, I may have gone a bit overboard on that one last night. :)
I LOVE fish tacos, but ONLY at one place, who makes everything from scratch, even the corn tortillas - Asiels in Clute Tx. If you're ever in the area (why, I don't know 😆) and love comfort foord (donut hamburger anyone? 😖) it's worth a visit. Actually, many come to this area for the beaches - get your carwash at Bucee's and stop at Asiels before leaving, though.

I LOVE fish tacos, but ONLY at one place, who makes everything from scratch, even the corn tortillas - Asiels in Clute Tx. If you're ever in the area (why, I don't know 😆) and love comfort foord (donut hamburger anyone? 😖) it's worth a visit. Actually, many come to this area for the beaches - get your carwash at Bucee's and stop at Asiels before leaving, though.
I'm on my way, bpaikman!

But in retrospect, I may have gone a bit overboard on that one last night. :)
You are correct. If you had left the pineapple out of the equation the pie would have been perfection. I’m absolutely sure @Neal would agree.

Waking Up Nom GIF by The Grinch

I just want to know whatime to show up for dinner.😎

Last edited:
Asiels has THE BEST fish tacos - to me, the key are the homemade corn tortillas and the sauce.... oh myyyyyyy ...I had some just a few days ago, but I need another fix. You get two, with french fries? on the side - ypu can sub something, like....fried okra 😁 All very healthy - lots of veggies.
1671635963815.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back