• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Time for new tires - 275/80R 22.5

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Well, after what seems like a lifetime of reading and researching, I decided on 6 Toyo M170 295/75 R22.5 149/143L H16. Cost was $445.68 apiece, mounted/balanced/etc. I don't think that's too bad, all things considered.

Last edited:
Let us know what you think once you get some miles on them. Haven’t had to buy any RV tires lately.

OK, @Jim, now there's one final price to pay! Please keep folks on RVF informed about ride quality, proper inflation, etc. of those Toyos. Some may want to follow your lead and having some first-hand information about them could be very useful.

Good luck with your new purchase.

Edit: Great minds think alike, Bill! We must have posted at about the same time.

TJ

I went the expensive route new coach?

I went the expensive route new coach?
That reminds me of when we used to take our boat across the bay to get a hamburger and we laughed that we didn't have to pay the $3.00 toll to go across the bridge.

lol, 38' Carver at 40 gallons per hour vs $3.00 toll. Yeah, we really stuck it to em...

Just out of curiosity, does that include balancing with centramatics? i have heard about them but not sure if that is extra or not.

Just out of curiosity, does that include balancing with centramatics?
I'm sorry to say but I've never heard of centramatics before.

Got tires mounted and balanced today. Stopped on the way home to fill the tank and add a quart of Diesel Kleen. Say goodby to that $3,000.00. :ROFLMAO:

Latest resources

Back