Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was working, I had a small tool kit I bought from Walmart. I was tired of asking building maintenance folks to fix stuff when I could do it myself much faster and better. When we bought the coach, I just brought it home and put in in the coach. The only things I have added are a pair of channel locks, vice-grips, a small drill (12v Bosch-excellent), and some bits. I also have a box of miscellaneous hardware, electrical connectors, multi-meter. So far, so good.

yeah...it is a "knock-off, but looks decent) Homak box.
Thanks TJ. Just ordered the knock off. I'm doing a purge and the biggest mess I have is the bay where my tools are. I can't find anything. This looks like it will meet my needs perfectly. ?

Thanks TJ. Just ordered the knock off. I'm doing a purge and the biggest mess I have is the bay where my tools are. I can't find anything. This looks like it will meet my needs perfectly. ?
I hope it works as well for you as mine does for me.

TJ

Sadly, I must report that Kennedy has discontinued my favorite 1022B cantilever toolbox. The Homak BW00210220 "knock-off" mentioned in an earlier post in this thread appears to be the closest available substitute. It looks like a quality unit, though I have no personal experience with it.

The Kennedy 1022B I purchased a while back was, apparently, part of the final run of that particular toolbox. Kennedy does remain in business, however, and still produces other quality toolbox models.

I have had Kennedy machinist toolboxes for more than 50 years and they have served me very well. I'm glad I got one of the final production run 1022Bs, but it is like losing an old friend knowing that particular model will no longer be available. RIP 1022B!

TJ

I have 3 medium size tool box’s. I separate my tools by box, 1 is for general hands tools, wrenches, pliers, screw drivers, ratchets and sockets etc. 2 is for electric repair and diagnostic tools, clamping DVO meter, soldering iron, cable testing tools, cable end installation equipment, 110V outlet tester, 12v test light, wire stripper and crimping tools, low voltage test leads. 3 has Dremel tools, drill index, hose clamping pliers, 23 gauge pin nails, hex drive drill bits and accessories, wheel center wrench, lug-nut cover removing tool.
In addition I carry a 23 gauge pin nail air gun, heat gun, cordless drill, wood clamps, measuring tools, 150 PSI pancake compressor, 25 feet of air hose, 3 foot pry bar, digital air filler gun etc.

@Stuart S, can I park next to you?

I'll park on the other side, deaton.

TJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back