Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
As many here know, I have supervision to help with my desire to keep Amazon in business. With today's news (of @sheridany's new Marathon coach purchase) I've thought long and hard but have no choice but to terminate @sheridany as it has come to my attention he has a major spending problem as revealed earlier today. I don't think @sheridany sets the example needed as a model RVer with fiscal responsibility and leadership to ensure the best interest of others. I mean he even sent me a link to buy his old coach. That was the final straw. I don't know how to break it to him.

Also, we expected @Neemer to demonstrate his fine detective skills and awareness to clue in on above offenders avatar change. We were sure he'd pick up on it from the clues and posts. As a result, I will have to terminate my special ops undercover onewheel K9 unit as well.

Please give me some time to collect my thoughts during this very tough time. Tomorrow is a new beginning.

such dilemmas...

If your really that burned out, you can buy some over priced popcorn my boys are selling for scouts. It's quite good but $20-$30 for a bag of popcorn makes you have to bite down pretty hard remembering it's a fundraiser.

Sorry to break it to you @Neal but @sheridany is Jeff Bezos’s real name.

As many here know, I have supervision to help with my desire to keep Amazon in business. With today's news I've thought long and hard but have no choice but to terminate @sheridany as it has come to my attention he has a major spending problem as revealed earlier today. I don't think @sheridany sets the example needed as a model RVer with fiscal responsibility and leadership to ensure the best interest of others. I mean he even sent me a link to buy his old coach. That was the final straw. I don't know how to break it to him.

Also, we expected @Neemer to demonstrate his fine detective skills and awareness to clue in on above offenders avatar change. We were sure he'd pick up on it from the clues and posts. As a result, I will have to terminate my special ops undercover onewheel K9 unit as well.

Please give me some time to collect my thoughts during this very tough time. Tomorrow is a new beginning.
Wow no more Red for you

Attachments

• IMG_0876.jpeg
    IMG_0876.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
Humor!! Keeping my day job.

@Neal,
Tough days indeed, especially with Prime days in full swing.

As a baby step, maybe you could start creating wish lists on Amazon (begin with a self help audio book) then share that wish list with @sheridany. You could even listen to that book while you go pick up that new to you coach we all know you really want.

As a baby step, maybe you could start creating wish lists on Amazon (begin with a self help audio book) then share that wish list with @sheridany.
Pure genius! Ever since @sheridany started using Tabasco for eye drops, hence why he thinks he's actually buying a Ventana, I never thought of just sending him wish lists. He'll think they are utility bills since he can't see and I'm home free! Woohoo, sending four page list now!

I have tossed and turned all night trying overcome the sadness I felt knowing my time in supervising and approving @Neal purchasing activity is probably over. I knew it was a risky opportunity that could possibly end in termination but I know there are many on this forum who will continue good strong supervisory skills in fiscal restraints. Be aware of patterns and clues that spending is about to commence either when he is radio silent or frequent postings dropping hints the Amazon shopping cart checkout button is front and center on his computer screen. Then you will know it is time for an intervention. i make myself available to the community to evaluate new attempts at deceptive shopping practices or if I should happen to see a new pattern out in the wild, I shall report it so proactive remediation can begin immediately. Clearly a job for the well skilled supervisory community on RVF.

Latest resources

Back