• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Tough day for decisions

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I have tossed and turned all night trying overcome the sadness I felt knowing my time in supervising and approving @Neal purchasing activity is probably over. I knew it was a risky opportunity that could possibly end in termination but I know there are many on this forum who will continue good strong supervisory skills in fiscal restraints. Be aware of patterns and clues that spending is about to commence either when he is radio silent or frequent postings dropping hints the Amazon shopping cart checkout button is front and center on his computer screen. Then you will know it is time for an intervention. i make myself available to the community to evaluate new attempts at deceptive shopping practices or if I should happen to see a new pattern out in the wild, I shall report it so proactive remediation can begin immediately. Clearly a job for the well skilled supervisory community on RVF.
I'm torn between Neal needing an intervention or should it be an exorcism!

Awwwww!! Do I sense jealousy, Neal? 😂

Should I really be on this forum?

I really do not know what is going on here, But after ten years I only have $1.28 per pound invested in my little camper.
I am not jealous or trying to make anyone else jealous. Living a dream though, Mostly healthy and on the green side of the turf.

@sremle you should definitely stay. It’s just some people having fun poking each other. When you are here you will get to know us and we all support every RV’er regardless of what kind of RV they have. It’s about the lifestyle and helping each other learn from our experiences. Your own experiences can help others about places you have been, routes to take or avoid and even fixing our rv’s. Honestly you won’t find a friendlier group out there.

Awwwww!! Do I sense jealousy, Neal? 😂
No, just concerned for my well being! As you may recall @sheridany and his wife were so gracious to take me in and open a basement for me. With having to buy tires, RettroBands, Newmar service, etc. and having to provide for my dogter, times are tough. They even supplied me with a battery powered light which was great. Then I smelled bacon, I was so excited I popped open my basement door of their coach and realized they abandoned me and parked next to a dumpster at the motorcoach store. No one was to be found and I watched a blue Marathon coach drive off with what I believe to be @sheridany waiving out the driver's side window. Devasted and homeless as the basement door auto locked so now what? I hope you can understand.

Doctor Help GIF by Apple TV+

I Feel your Pain :rolleyes:

No, just concerned for my well being! As you may recall @sheridany and his wife were so gracious to take me in and open a basement for me. With having to buy tires, RettroBands, Newmar service, etc. and having to provide for my dogter, times are tough. They even supplied me with a battery powered light which was great. Then I smelled bacon, I was so excited I popped open my basement door of their coach and realized they abandoned me and parked next to a dumpster at the motorcoach store. No one was to be found and I watched a blue Marathon coach drive off with what I believe to be @sheridany waiving out the driver's side window. Devasted and homeless as the basement door auto locked so now what? I hope you can understand.
So, why didn’t you drive the old coach home? 😂

Car Keys Excuse GIF by Nasty The Horse

Latest resources

Back