• Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
And this guy ...
FB_IMG_1620867919168.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: ARD
And how could those gas stations LET those people fill plastic tubs and plastic bags?

Saw this on an EVRV thread today. Funny.

Attachments

• BA3D09F0-C09A-4BF9-9EAC-C32EDEACBCBC.jpeg
    BA3D09F0-C09A-4BF9-9EAC-C32EDEACBCBC.jpeg
    140.4 KB · Views: 21
So much for the regulation requirement

57822773-B342-4394-A5B9-EBAAC8B69E2D.jpeg

Pipeline is fully restored. Gas will be available within days. When this happened in Texas a few years ago, it was never a shortage, just media incited panic buying.

From that lesson, I would expect panic buying to continue in major cities for the next week. Gas has been available in rural areas without an issue during this entire crisis. Plan accordingly. In a few weeks this will all be forgotten.

Pipeline is fully restored. Gas will be available within days. When this happened in Texas a few years ago, it was never a shortage, just media incited panic buying.

From that lesson, I would expect panic buying to continue in major cities for the next week. Gas has been available in rural areas without an issue during this entire crisis. Plan accordingly. In a few weeks this will all be forgotten.

Probably not a good idea to forget about it. The hackers got their ransom. They’ll be back.

Interesting to watch our fine citizens react to something as simple as this pipeline ordeal. Makes you wonder what it would be like if hackers were able to shut down electricity for a week.

My fiver (toy hauler) has two 50 gallon gasoline tanks which I never planned on keeping full. I believe it is time to rethink that. My generator will run for a very long time on 100 gallons of gas.

Interesting to watch our fine citizens react to something as simple as this pipeline ordeal. Makes you wonder what it would be like if hackers were able to shut down electricity for a week.

My fiver (toy hauler) has two 50 gallon gasoline tanks which I never planned on keeping full. I believe it is time to rethink that. My generator will run for a very long time on 100 gallons of gas.

Something to consider is securing the fuel access a little better on your unit. The idea is not to prevent someone from getting into it as much as it is making sure you know they did get into it.

I observed the fiasco of someone finding sand in their toy hauler tanks, along with other debris. The theory was a child at a campground was playing a prank. Could easily happen. Knowing that it happened before you transfer it into your expensive engine is key.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back