Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Traveling out West this fall/winter during pandemic-- reckless or not?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Then my dream van, a 2020 LTV Unity came lumbering along. As they passed, I said "I love your Unity- nice van!". The guy and his wife stopped and offered to show it to us.
A few years ago I was quite enamored with this RV. I was driving through town one day and I saw one pull into the local McDonalds. I pulled in right behind them and told them that I was interested in getting one and asked them how they liked theirs. Next thing I know, they invited me in and showed me around. Very nice people!

The fit and finish was exquisite and I fell in love right away. Later on, when we got around to buying my first RV, we decided that the size was a deal breaker for us. But if you don't have to travel with 2-90lb German Shepherds, this might just be the perfect RV for you!

The closest we could ever get to two large German Shepherds would be our 9 lb cat. But she meows incessantly whenever we have to take her to the vet in our car... so a road trip with her would drive us batty. And my wife says we can’t put her in one of the external storage compartments.

Latest resources

Back