• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Traveling solo in an rv would be boring I think

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
And when you're not traveling, you're visiting. Singles spend less time in the rig.

There may be boring moments, but no different than spending the same amount of time alone at home. I love being in the MH, being on the road and driving. It would be more fun to share the experience with someone, but I would not forgo the experience for lack of companionship in it. I try to meet people and develop friends at campgrounds and in the RV community. I have actually made some very nice ongoing friendships with other RVers already, and I have only been out for five and a half summers, with no toad even. It definitely is what you make it.

I guess for conversation sake : Are you traveling solo ?
If yes are you lonely?

We have a friend whose wife died quite a few years ago. He travels all winter long up and down the Florida Keys and I think he has more friends now, that he meets at various parks, then he had when his wife was alive

Jack L

Im never alone.

Attachments

• Pups.jpg
    Pups.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 17
I think, we’re all a community that can unite under one goal. we need to support everyone and everyone under this premise. Solos and couples and families should all live with each other, in the same campgrounds. None of us should be an outcast. We are already friends. This is the future, as people get displaced all over the us we need to be United as one.

After my wife died I found solo traveling a good way to go. I could let the grief surface when it needed to and get used to not having a constant companion. Almost two years later I’m looking forward to traveling again with my new sweetheart once we’re fully vaccinated and things open up. While solo I discovered audio books and loved them for those long stretches of interstate.

After my wife died I found solo traveling a good way to go. I could let the grief surface when it needed to and get used to not having a constant companion. Almost two years later I’m looking forward to traveling again with my new sweetheart once we’re fully vaccinated and things open up. While solo I discovered audio books and loved them for those long stretches of interstate.
I found exits on the interstate were good cry stops, and long stretches were good for reflection.

Sorry for your loss and happy you are carrying on.

Latest resources

Back