Tiffin
RV Model
Allegro M-3
RV Length
31 feet
TOW/TOAD
N/A
Hello everyone,

I have two issues I am looking for assistance with troubleshooting.

We have owned our 1991 Tiffin Allegro for the last year and this is the first time we have seen any problems related to the engine. We are currently seeing a problem where the engine will not start. Originally there was no sound when I tyurn the key to the start position. All dash indicator lights would come on.

Some background information about the battery. The batter is only a year old. (Not that this means much but adding just in case.)

Checked the Voltage on the battery. Originally it was at 12.58, but placed the battery on a charger. I still need to perform a Load test.

I also checked some of the distro fuses around my dash. All were fine.

I did notice that after I checked the fuses. When I put the key in start position. Now there is a single click sound. Thsi is also after the battery Voltage read at 13.08V.

2nd issue

I am still trying to figure out how i can remove my doghouse in order to access the engine. Any help would be greatly appreciated here. I have yet to find anything in the documentation that came with the rig to asisst with this.

Hello,

Please click here to complete your profile so we can know more about your RV, etc.

What engine do you have?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back