• Commercial/Vendors welcome

TSD LOGISTICS FUEL CARD

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Used it today. Saved me $$ at a TA in Arizona.

Last year was the first year we used the card. It took almost a month to submit and receive the actual card. During last years trip we experienced fuel savings. We saved the most at TA. We are about two weeks from beginning this year's trip and hope with the rising cost of fuel the TSD Logistics will soften the blow. Prior to receiving the card my wife would go inside to pay and I would pump the fuel. With the TSD card everything is done at the pump. You can buy DEF as well and if an emergency presents a cash advance of $200 is available. Not sure where you'd pickup the cash? Possible would have to go inside.

Bottom line works well for us! Good luck and safe travels!

Thanks for the information! What I have read and watched this program sounds great. My one concern is submitting the form to sign up. You must provide SS#, Routing and account information. This makes me a little nervous, but I understand why. Any problems or concerns with others using this plan?

The bank info is that they direct draft from your account each time you use the card, typically the next business day. As to SS#, may be for a credit check, ask them. I personally don't care about SS# as my data has been breached so many times I may as well put my passwords on Twitter :) If someone needs my SS# for legit reasons such as this, I have no problem giving it to them. If you have a diesel RV and use truck stops, TSD card is a MUST. It's a no brainer, do it, save A LOT (mainly with T/A Petro now, was Loves last year).

When I got my card, I asked about the SS#, they told me it would help if someone didn't pay. Made sense to me. The savings is significant enough and like you Neal, my data has been breached enough that I take other precautions. Well worth it. Good company to work with.

Getting ready to hit the road. Topped off the fuel tank with 25 gallons at TA Truck Stop just North of St. Augustine. Posted price $3.29/gallon. Settlement price $2.59/gal. Saved $0.70/gal. Not a big savings on this transaction but I feel better paying $2.59/gal. than $3.29/gal.

Latest resources

Back