Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Kirt

RVF Newbee
Seeking a used Barth in next couple years. As retirement approaches, I'll be vintage racing though-out Southeast United States and wish to have a comfortable tow vehicle. My major concern being strong engine, strong transmission and no roof damage/leaks. Old, dated interiors are not a problem as I've 40 years in construction business. I'm not looking for a "show piece" but reliable, dependable transportation for my family and vintage racer. A large rear bed and full-size shower are likely positive attributes. I'm located in West Palm Beach,Florida but willing to travel for right Barth. Thank you

Cummins 12 valve most reliable engine ever produced - check it out. Available in 30' Breakaways. You're on the right track for a vintage unit - Barth.

Cummins 12 valve most reliable engine ever produced - check it out. Available in 30' Breakaways. You're on the right track for a vintage unit - Barth.
Please send photos and more information. I had been looking at gas powered units but maybe I need to explore other options in Barth line up.Thank you

Seeking a used Barth in next couple years. As retirement approaches, I'll be vintage racing though-out Southeast United States and wish to have a comfortable tow vehicle. My major concern being strong engine, strong transmission and no roof damage/leaks. Old, dated interiors are not a problem as I've 40 years in construction business. I'm not looking for a "show piece" but reliable, dependable transportation for my family and vintage racer. A large rear bed and full-size shower are likely positive attributes. I'm located in West Palm Beach,Florida but willing to travel for right Barth. Thank you
I have one [email protected]

I am possibly in the market for a Barth Motorhome. ‘94-newer, Diesel, no longer than 36’. Well kept with maintenance and upkeep.

Sweetest little BaRTH I have ever seen. I hate to even tell you about this. Bring him back to the USA.

Craigslist email= [email protected]

From CL:
Hate to do it but selling my big fella….
A true classic custom built 21ft Class A motorhome on a P30 GMC chassis with a 454 engine and only 66,600 miles on him.
Fun to drive, turns on a dime, and best layout for its size: both bed and table can be set up at same time and with bed in the back, you can back into sites for those awesome views to wake up too.
Owned it for 9 years and its been well maintained
$8700 invested in just past 2 years (was not expecting to sell it), another $6000 before that
2021 - rear brakes (incl -cylinders, bearings brake lines), master cylinder, differential service, shocks, radiator flush, AC shroud, Ignition coil etc.
2022 - roof sealed, rear window seal, propane valve, engine battery, manifold, engine and transmission mounts replaced
I have all receipts, original owners manual and his/hers Barth key rings.
The furnace, fridge, stove are all in good working order.
The tires are M/S rated and still have lots of life left.
Interior is original (except the shag carpet was switched before we got it;) and cozy. It’s like stepping back into the1970’s. :)
00I0I_7xVyJNPSx7q_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

Latest resources

Back