• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question used campervan i want

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
All I can do is compare to what we do with private buyers and sellers. We NEVER send checks to people. We have never used VENMO. We wire or ACH funds. It is safe for both parties and the funds are always good. Besides, why would you send any money before knowing if they have a loan against it? What happens if the payoff is higher than the amount left between your deposit and the balance of the selling price? Who pays off the loan? Have you seen ownership papers to be sure it is even theirs to sell?
Just my opinion but there are way too many unanswered questions to be sending money in any form.
Let us know if we can help.
Ken
Thank you. This forum is my new BFF!

thank you for your smart advice. I found a campervan here near Denver, the price was right and everything else too. All mine.

thank you for your smart advice. I found a campervan here near Denver, the price was right and everything else too. All mine.
Wow, congratulations!

All I can do is compare to what we do with private buyers and sellers. We NEVER send checks to people. We have never used VENMO. We wire or ACH funds. It is safe for both parties and the funds are always good. Besides, why would you send any money before knowing if they have a loan against it? What happens if the payoff is higher than the amount left between your deposit and the balance of the selling price? Who pays off the loan? Have you seen ownership papers to be sure it is even theirs to sell?
Just my opinion but there are way too many unanswered questions to be sending money in any form.
Let us know if we can help.
Ken
Thank you. I bought a campervan locally & it’s perfect for me!

Latest resources

Back