RV Model
Popular
RV Length
Chassis
Dodge
Engine
Fulltimer
No
Where is the EVAP charcoal canister located in a 94 Roadtrek Popular? I believe it is clogged. This might be my problem seeing I can't put much gas in Van before the leaver at the pump shuts off.

I don't know where it is on your Dodge, but it was attached to the front of my 09 Chevy express gas tank. I replaced the actuator valve which fixed the problem. The best way to find it is to google it. Don't describe it as a roadtrek, but rather the van make, model and year.

I have found that if you are filling gas tank and the RV is leaning towards the pumps and the front is higher than the back filler nossle will kick off. Filler pipe drops down but goes forward and turns into the tank. If the forward part of the filler is slopped up before it reaches the tank back pressure will shut off the filler nozzle. I always find a pump where van leans away from pump and front of RV is lower or at least level.

Where is the EVAP charcoal canister located in a 94 Roadtrek Popular? I believe it is clogged. This might be my problem seeing I can't put much gas in Van before the leaver at the pump shuts off.
I have the same issue with my 2008 -210. I have found that putting the hose in an angle, handle to the side, will work when you have it on auto fill. it Works most of the time. (The solution is to fill up in Oregon, they don’t require EVAP.)

I don't know where it is on your Dodge, but it was attached to the front of my 09 Chevy express gas tank. I replaced the actuator valve which fixed the problem. The best way to find it is to google it. Don't describe it as a roadtrek, but rather the van make, model and year.
mine is the. Chevy express 3500.

I have the same issue with my 2008 -210. I have found that putting the hose in an angle, handle to the side, will work when you have it on auto fill. it Works most of the time. (The solution is to fill up in Oregon, they don’t require EVAP.)
This is a common problem when a somewhat standard vehicle is widened. I had the problem with my flatbed.

My fix was to straightened the fill tube. It had a kink that could be described as a "p" trap. The cause was simply a failure of the workers to follow plumbing practices. S+×t don't flow uphill.

My wife's sedan suffers from the same problem occasionally, it certainly sounds like an EVAP issue. Where it's being filled has no bearing on the functionality of the EVAP hardware installed on the vehicle at the factory.

Latest resources

Back