Chassis
Freightliner
Engine
360 Cummins
TOW/TOAD
Smart Car
Fulltimer
No
We just got our new-to-us 2020 Ventana 3407 and it has been dragging the back end a lot while maneuvering in parking lots and streets with dips, including the before of our uphill driveway. I am wondering how well the air suspension is working out if I can make any adjustments..

Its normal for the Newmar billboard/mud flap to drag on the slightest incline. I removed mine after listening to it drag for countless miles. Most folks also will say that it kicks up rocks that pepper your toad so thats another reason to remove it. How’d the delivery go?

If it is more than just the stone guard then I would check the ride height. If you are mechanical you can call Freightliner and they will give you the measurements and frame point locations to measure.

There is adjustments on each ride height sensor, the fronts are easy but the rears are a pain in the ..... to get to, at least on mine with a tag axle. If you don't want to tackle it then I would take it to a Freightliner dealer.

Its normal for the Newmar billboard/mud flap to drag on the slightest incline. I removed mine after listening to it drag for countless miles. Most folks also will say that it kicks up rocks that pepper your toad so thats another reason to remove it. How’d the delivery go?
The delivery process was very thorough and the staff people at Bish's RV in Junction City OR were great!

Latest resources

Back