Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Akronharry

RVF Newbee
This is message is appearing on my RoadTrek. What is it? WIll something happen when it goes to zero?
IMG_20240530_131812807_HDR.jpg

I focus on the check engine light! You might get some insight with a code reader!

My guess is the engine light is on due to the warning message. That is the DEF low level warning.

Refill your DEF tank. Once the countdown reaches zero, you’re stuck.

That light means you only have ten starts before the MB van will not start and will have to be flatbedded to an MB dealership I have a 2014 MB Roadtrek SS Agile and this is a CO2 issue that was part of a lawsuit. They were court order to make repairs and warranty it for an additional 4 years.. I believe the time has expired for free repairs and monetary compensation for misery. All owners were notified by mail. I had to go through this after I purchased my RV and just made the deadline. Check online for additional information. Good Luck

Look at #1 below - that’s all it is. Refill your DEF tank or it will go into max derate. These are standardized emissions icons.

IMG_0039.jpeg

Look at #1 below - that’s all it is. Refill your DEF tank or it will go into max derate. These are standardized emissions icons.

View attachment 24120
My Bad That's what I get for opening my mouth before I check the owner's manual Good catch

Latest resources

Back