• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

KENTUCKYRED

RVF Newbee
Hello everyone...
My wife and i have purchased a newer travel trailer with all the hook ups for a washer and a dryer. We are currently looking for them and wondered if anyone on here would like to tell us about which ones you have and recommend?
Thank you in advance.

We're very happy with our made in Italy Spendide vented washer/dryer combo; it's a workhorse. The brand has been around for many years in Europe as a household washer/dryer and maybe the most common OEM installation/option for North American RVs & large boats. There's several other brands that will fit and have worked in RVs, but they're made in China with little or no service and hard to find replacement parts. Splendide is imported by Westland Sales in Oregon and has an extensive parts & service network.

Stacked Spledide here as well.

Last 3 rigs, Stacked Splendide, no problems, had stacked Maytag in our first Montana, many problems, didn't last 2 years

I have a top load Whirlpool Cabrio and a Maytag Centennial dryer (LP) both are quite old (as in well over 15 years) and still running great. These are "side-by-side" units. I use a liquid detergent in the washer. The water in NM, as in many other places, is very, very hard. Liquid detergent seems to work the best.

Stacked Splendide here.

One issue with washer door lock but factory handled very well in getting the part to us for a repair.

Friends have the all in one and it works well as long as they run the clean cycle periodically.

Latest resources

Back