RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Ventana 4369
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
Buick Enclave
Found this at a rest stop. No smell, seems to be water. Dried up while parked overnight. Back to drip while driving today in dry conditions. Any thoughts
9DFE6B6E-662B-4CD7-8F8A-14D672F5CBC8.jpeg

Genset coolant, windshield wiper fluid or hot water if you have that option are the only water sources I can think of.

Last edited:
Are you running your dash AC?

What are we looking at? I recently had my shower drain leaking. That water got in all kinds of places. Did you pull off the heater vent cover on the bedroom side of the shower and look in with a flashlight? No need to remove the heater itself, you can look over it and look at the wood below the shower drain.

That is the oasis exhaust pipe. Stopped overnight, no shower use, dripping came back while on road. Turned ice maker line off. Drip still exists

Last edited:
Disregard all my comments, I thought I was looking at the generator exhaust.

Is the water coming from above or is that isolated to the OASIS exhaust? How is your oasis heater fluid level? I wonder if an over fill situation blows it out?

It's not boiler fluid. It is coming out from that area, but not isolated to the pipe. Coming from the floor around pipe as well. Going to check it now and see if it is dripping. Will tilt unit as well and see if some water starts to come out. Oasis is now off so it shouldn't be in mix.

Run water at all faucets and see if dripping increases, look under all sinks. Are any basement carpets wet? That was a big sign of problems for me with the shower drain.

Based on that location the suspect area is the wet bay and tanks. You may have to pull the pegboard to inspect.

If you drove in the rain you could have wheel well water intrusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back