Chassis
Spartan
Engine
Cummins
TOW/TOAD
Jeep Wr Sahara
Fulltimer
No
Have only had the coach for a couple of months. Don't know when the filters were last changed so I thought I would. The one in the wet bay should be fairly simple and easy to buy, In reading the manual it says I need to get this from a Newmar authorized dealer. Really? Do any of you do that?

No, you can get these filters anywhere. The house filter system is a standard system, you can get them anywhere. Here is the filter you can get on Amazon. I change mine quarterly need to or not.

The filters in our 2018 Mountain Aire are standard 10” filters available just about anywhere. I’m sure yours are the same. I have bought them on Amazon...

but usually buy them from the RV Water Filter Store when they have a sale.

Pretty much any RV products seller will have them as well.

TJ

The filters in our 2018 Mountain Aire are standard 10” filters available just about anywhere. I’m sure yours are the same. I have bought them on Amazon...

but usually buy them from the RV Water Filter Store when they have a sale.

Pretty much any RV products seller will have them as well.

TJ
Thank you so much. I can always depend on you guys.

No, you can get these filters anywhere. The house filter system is a standard system, you can get them anywhere. Here is the filter you can get on Amazon. I change mine quarterly need to or not.

Thanks so much Neal. I really appreciate your help as always.

Put a piece of scotch tape on the housing with the date you changed it. We don't use ours all the time, and take the filter out and keep in the house refrigerator so it stays fresh. We pack it up, and put it back in the housing when we use it. As long as its kept cool it will not mold. You can find the filters everywhere. Keep several spares in coach. Quarterly is a good change cycle.

Put a piece of scotch tape on the housing with the date you changed it. We don't use ours all the time, and take the filter out and keep in the house refrigerator so it stays fresh. We pack it up, and put it back in the housing when we use it. As long as its kept cool it will not mold. You can find the filters everywhere. Keep several spares in coach. Quarterly is a good change cycle.
Great ideas. Thank you so much.

Latest resources

Back