Prism
RV Length
24'
TOW/TOAD
2015 Chevy Sonic W/ Blue Ox Tow Bar
Fulltimer
No
What weather station works best for RV

I did some research on this, and like many gadgets, prices range from maybe $30 or so to several hundred dollars. A big factor seemed to be measuring windspeed - the equipment for that seemed to get more and more complex as price went up.
I honestly didn't get very far in my research before I decided that I could get my weather info from the internet, and would prefer to upgrade internet accessibility rather than spend rhe money on yet another gadget to worry with.

I did some research on this, and like many gadgets, prices range from maybe $30 or so to several hundred dollars. A big factor seemed to be measuring windspeed - the equipment for that seemed to get more and more complex as price went up.
I honestly didn't get very far in my research before I decided that I could get my weather info from the internet, and would prefer to upgrade internet accessibility rather than spend rhe money on yet another gadget to worry with.
Not every RV PARK has internet. I think it’s important to know wind velocity and rain meter when ur out in the boondocks. Looking at a Davis wireless system.

Latest resources

Back