• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Weekend Fiasco

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
When we started looking for an RV, we though we would focus on the state parks in our area. When we got the coach, the negatives started outweighing the positives. Week days were ok, but weekends took on a circus atmosphere. Friday nights were the worst, I was either helping someone back into a spot in the dark, dealing with people walking through our site since it was easier than walking around, dealing with loud music/ TV, or speeding vehicles.

Even the resort type places came with issues.

We love people, and enjoy interacting. We just have low tolerance for inconsiderate people.

Eventually, we searched out a lot to keep the rig on that we enjoy. We now are very selective on trips and seek out small well run parks that enable us to enjoy without drama.

Well, at least their parents are taking them camping. My folks never took the four of us camping. Not sure why. I guess Dad was always busy with his projects, and I was one of those that was chief step & fetch it for those projects, even tho 3rd child. So be patient and recall, did your parents take you camping?

Latest resources

Back