• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Welcome Elli to the RV family

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Nice looking pup! I'm sure you'll have a lot of great hikes and adventures together. Congrats on dipping your toes into the water again once you were ready.

Elli circa 12 weeks (aka terrible two's)

elli-ball.jpg

elli-12wks-1.jpg

elli-12wks-2.jpg

elli-12wks-3.jpg

Very cute

Just like kids,if you can survive them growing up you appreciate all the more ?

Goodness gracious she has grown. There aren’t any steroids in those pop tarts are there? Beautiful pup.

What a really gorgeous, gorgeous girl little Elli is. Looking forward to meeting her one day.

Many of you know I lost Sam earlier this year and we had a very special connection. I wasn't sure I could ever find that again so I felt I was done with fur companions. At times I explored breeders and in late summer I learned of a litter that was coming and put a deposit for a puppy. I got the call while at the Balloon Fiesta my new baby girl was born. This past Friday, December 6th, ironically Sam's birthday, I arrived at the breeder flying in from AZ to meet this new member of my family and the RV family. Introducing Elli. She's an 8 week old female yellow lab. We hid out in a hotel Friday to Monday to attend my mother's surprise 80th birthday party as my mother didn't know I was coming, my family didn't know of the surprise I had for everyone. After dinner I snuck her in to the restaurant and the entire restaurant came to greet her. It was an amazing moment. She's been an amazing puppy so far, immediately attaching to me. I could not be happier in every aspect. I'm excited for our new future together RVing and exploring as Sam and I enjoyed so much.

Meet Elli

That great! No matter how bad a day you have our furry family members are always there tail wagging!

Elli - 16 weeks (aka 4 months) and nearly 30 lbs now.

Elli-16wks-1.jpg

Elli-16wks-7.jpg

Elli-16wks-6.jpg

Elli-16wks-2.jpg

OH. MY. GOSH. She is just darling!!!! Congratulations on the new addition!! ???

Now, that is one good-looking canine companion! Our "girls" look forward to meeting her in September...especially our "Miss Ellie."

TJ

Latest resources

Back