• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Welcome Elli to the RV family

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
It will all be good, @Neal. Just when you are about ready to crack, she'll come over and lay her head in your lap...and, give you a loving look. Works every time, doesn't it Elli?

TJ

Nothing like a power outage and GFCi breaker trip while working and to find out the monster chewed through the computer power cord!!

She already got the MacBook Pro power cable. Now the Windows machine!!

I get the message! At dog park now!!
LOL. Yup, they need to run to be good dogs. Do a search for Camp Bow Wow in your area. They interview any applicant dogs before they accept them and the first day is free. They have 3 or 4 play areas per the size of the dog (sm, med and lg) and there is human in each of the play areas always. They get to play with dogs their own size and they wear your dog out for you, plus socialize the dog. Check them out. I took our pup 2-4 days a week for the last 5 years. She is injured now, not from being there, and it'll be 12 weeks until she can go back there.

I'm not a fan of doggy day care and will never do it again. I did it with my last dog thinking it would be a great way to socialize, you can guess what's coming next, she got attacked. And dogs are pack animals, when one attack they all attack. I was lucky, she was lucky, she survived. I'm extremely cautious with Elli and I've had a few owners here at Palm Creek that think their dog is friendly until a puppy jumps up on them "like a hug" not knowing any better and off it goes. I appreciate the suggestion but I had a bad experience sadly, and how the business handled the situation was even worse not even giving me info on the dog that bit her with fangs going through her neck one side to the other not knowing if it was even vaccinated. They made their way to the news years later from repeated incidents are no longer in business. Just be careful.

CBW interviews each dog for aggressiveness and does this the first free day of care. I was in the front area when the biz owner was telling a dog owner, over the phone, that they would not accept the dog because 1) the dog was only ok with one or two dogs (the biz owner brought the new big dog into the play area with only the biz owner's two big dogs that he brings every day to work. The new dog was fine). Then the biz owner brought in the other 15 dogs and the dog freaked out and got aggressive - out he went.
Check them out Neal. Your dog is a mellow type and should be fine at CBW. (I'm not affiliated except that we take our dog there - they transformed my dog from a very shy, skiddish dog into one that loved to be around all dogs, except aggressive ones, small or large. I thank them for this. You can transfer data from one CBW to another also.

Last edited:
Anyone else finding fangs and molars around their coach? Okay, didn't think so.

Having just got our adult dog back from the vet for tooth extractions, I learned that adult dogs have 42 teeth and puppies have 28. keep looking

Comforting. I wouldn’t be surprised if a future x-ray finds some in my arm and elbow.

Elli - 5 1/2 months. Training well and loves Animal Planet's "Too Cute". If only I can get the remote back!

IMG_1577.png

IMG_0673.png

IMG_1573.png

How much does she weigh now Neal? Getting close to being full grown, height and length wise. Pretty cute that she watches TV.

Latest resources

Back