• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Welcome, Newell Owners!

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
And a couple of shots of the inside with the slides in. I would like to see the difference from a high end Newmar with slides in.

Wow, that is a beautiful coach!

Wow, that is a beautiful coach!
@Jim ... if he is at Lake Toxiway he is close by. You got a spot that he can fit in ??

FLSteve:LOL:

@Jim ... if he is at Lake Toxiway he is close by. You got a spot that he can fit in ??

FLSteve:LOL:
I do! And I'll let him stay for free just to have photos of that beautiful coach in my campground!

I do! And I'll let him stay for free just to have photos of that beautiful coach in my campground!
@Jim , I’ll send you a check for one overnight stay if he shows!

And a couple of shots of the inside with the slides in. I would like to see the difference from a high end Newmar with slide,

Lol, guys. I'm not sure which is your campground, FLSteve, but I'm betting it's Mountain Falls . . . if so, we've been here two weeks - site 63. We leave on Monday, so stop by for a drink this weekend before we leave! You can take a look at the cockpit then, or I'll post a couple pics.

And JJ&D, when I bring in the slides on Monday, I'll snap a couple pics. But you'll see the 30" slides on both sides close down the aisle more than on our London Aire. There's still room to walk down the middle to the kitchen or half bath, but not as much as in a coach with shallower slides. There's a trade off, and since we don't have anyone riding in back when we're driving, we'd rather have the extra room inside when the slides are out. Newell allows you to pick the length and depth of all the slides, and we opted for the deepest slides possible, 30".

And thanks to all for the kind comments. Ed

@Jim , I’ll send you a check for one overnight stay if he shows!
As big as he is, I'll probably have to split him up between two sites. Two real expensive sites. REALLY EXPENSIVE sites . . . :)

As requested, a couple cockpit pictures are attached. One of them is more of a close-up on the dash, and the other also shows the three high screens that are always on, (when the coach is running), showing left blind-spot, rear, and right blind-spot. (Obviously, I took these pictures while parked with slides out, so the view on the screens in my pictures isn't what you get while driving). I really love those 3 screens, (thank you Adam), and I opted for the high mounted outside mirrors, rather than low, so it quickly became natural to pay attention to those screens, as well as the mirrors.

Cockpit wide.jpg
Cockpit low.jpg

Beautiful Coach. We have a 2015 (#1517) and it is going thru a complete re-model. Even though we are the third owner, Newell's 24/7 support has been outstanding when we needed it.

Enjoy

@ehochuli85 ,
Congrats.
I wish you would start a new topic for your coach instead of tacking onto this “Welcome to Newell” thread; it deserves its own new topic!

Latest resources

Back