• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Welcome, Newell Owners!

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
We wish we had started with a Newell years ago; they are awesome coaches. While the engineering in them is top-notch, we like their understated elegance; they look classy inside and out. No over-the-top glitz and glitter; just tastefully done. Glad you found your dream coach.

TJ

Newell has always been our favorite coach looks wise and perhaps build wise. While we love rving it is not the center of our life so spending $1.5-2m on our fun hobby just doesn’t compute for us. Besides, our 40’ Newmar DS just fits into our hidden backyard parking spot. Don’t think a 45’ Newell would make it!
Regardless, @CaptianGizmo, that is one beautiful coach and we wish you many carefree adventures in it!

Newell has always been our favorite coach looks wise and perhaps build wise. While we love rving it is not the center of our life so spending $1.5-2m on our fun hobby just doesn’t compute for us. Besides, our 40’ Newmar DS just fits into our hidden backyard parking spot. Don’t think a 45’ Newell would make it!
Regardless, @CaptianGizmo, that is one beautiful coach and we wish you many carefree adventures in it!
Thank you!

And, just to keep one thing in mind that made it a no-brainer for us, was that a nice 5-7 year old Newell can be found for less than an new Essex. PLUS, the Newell will retain its value better.

But yes, she’s definitely a “plus plus” size and doesn’t fit everywhere. ?

Thank you!

And, just to keep one thing in mind that made it a no-brainer for us, was that a nice 5-7 year old Newell can be found for less than an new Essex. PLUS, the Newell will retain its value better.

But yes, she’s definitely a “plus plus” size and doesn’t fit everywhere. ?
It's my dream coach. I'm still in awe about the size of the water pump and a backup pump AND say what..... a 140 gallon fresh water tank at least on an older model that I saw. It's the little things. OH, and a 20 kilowatt generator. Lawd. I go from the inside of a Newell and it feels so solid with high ceilings even in slide outs and then I go into mah wee beastie and it feel likes I'm in a tin can ready to blow away. Crazy. Sigh. Yeah, one day...it will happen. Til then, I am loving to see ya'll enjoy such a great coach!

It's my dream coach. I'm still in awe about the size of the water pump and a backup pump AND say what..... a 140 gallon fresh water tank at least on an older model that I saw. It's the little things. OH, and a 20 kilowatt generator. Lawd. I go from the inside of a Newell and it feels so solid with high ceilings even in slide outs and then I go into mah wee beastie and it feel likes I'm in a tin can ready to blow away. Crazy. Sigh. Yeah, one day...it will happen. Til then, I am loving to see ya'll enjoy such a great coach!
Cancel the order for the London Aire (or whatever), @ARD and go for the Newell!

TJ

Cancel the order for the London Aire (or whatever), @ARD and go for the Newell!

TJ
Trust me, I've been considering just that. Not a lot for sale and I can't buy a new one. I'll be keeping them on my radar and if ya'll ever see one, keep me in mind and give me a shout out. ?The thing is they make these coaches specifically for the owner who orders it so you just have to find the one with the right layout and easy to update. Ohhhh and YES to the steam shower.

Hi Capt Gizmo. My wife and I are slowly converting ARD to the Newell experience. We are currently parked next door to her at Wolf Creek Run in Pagosa Springs. Now we just have to help her find one.

Best,
Terry and Dianne
Newell #808

C0998433-4EAB-45F0-91B2-8969EB6915A6.jpeg

Latest resources

Back