• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Welcome, Newell Owners!

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Of course I was kidding. Very happy for you and your new motor home. She's a beauty, that's for sure. Congratulations!
Whaaaaat? I did it and it still hasn't turned into a Newell! How long is this supposed to take?

@Neal Get in line. I put a quarter under my pillow every night hoping for a Newell in my driveway In the morning. I haven’t seen anything yet and I am running short on quarters.

Whaaaaat? I did it and it still hasn't turned into a Newell! How long is this supposed to take?
Patience, Neal...I threw a TON of rocks at my DS. I ended having a buy a boatload more.

@Neal , I believe what @Jim meant to say was if you get stoned your coach will turn into a Newelltana. ?

Hi Capt Gizmo. My wife and I are slowly converting ARD to the Newell experience. We are currently parked next door to her at Wolf Creek Run in Pagosa Springs. Now we just have to help her find one.

Best,
Terry and Dianne
Newell #808

View attachment 7627
BEAUTIFUL!

There are plenty out there... @ARD will find her dream ... just a bit of patience. A couple beauties were just listed today!

@Neal, thanks for the Color-matching RVF-ware...I'm representing in style.

1625201536718.png

Hi Capt Gizmo. My wife and I are slowly converting ARD to the Newell experience. We are currently parked next door to her at Wolf Creek Run in Pagosa Springs. Now we just have to help her find one.

Best,
Terry and Dianne
Newell #808

View attachment 7627
How long are you there at Wolf Creek Run, Terry & Dianne? We'll be there for a month starting July 14. Will you still be around?

Thank you all for the welcome and congrats. Not that we're counting the days to delivery of our new Newell, but a screen shot from the countdown app on my phone -

Newell.png

(This is NOT a picture of our coach - we haven't yet finished our color scheme or design.)

How long are you there at Wolf Creek Run, Terry & Dianne? We'll be there for a month starting July 14. Will you still be around?
We have already moved out. Currently in Granby, CO for two weeks. Wolf Creek is always a relaxing spot. Tell Dane we said hello.

I'm going out and throw some rocks at my Tiffin, be right back . . .
Nooooo! Send the Tiffin this way. ?

Latest resources

Back